1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
If a man walks out on his kids, “maybe he’s just not ready”. No one cares.
If a woman walks out on her kids, “she’s a disgusting person, how could she do that”
The excuses we make for men are pathetic.
i can’t tell if this is advocating for accepting women…
wanna make a secret handshake it involves us touching our mouths together for three hours
Hey tumblr! Did you know that if you suffer from depression / anxiety or any other mental illness, you can register your dog as an emotional support animal, making it illegal for a landlord to refuse to rent to…